# Copyright (C) 2008 Google Inc.
# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
# you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
# You may obtain a copy of the License at
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.
||Represents a URL and implements comparison logic.|
URL strings which are not identical can still be equivalent, so this object
provides a better interface for comparing and manipulating URLs than
strings. URL parameters are represented as a dictionary of strings, and
defaults are used for the protocol (http) and port (80) if not provided.
||Methods defined here:|
- __cmp__(self, other)
- __init__(self, protocol=None, host=None, port=None, path=None, params=None)
- Returns the path with the parameters escaped and appended.
Data descriptors defined here:
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)
- Creates a Url object which corresponds to the URL string.
This method can accept partial URLs, but it will leave missing
members of the Url unset.
||DEFAULT_PORT = 80|
DEFAULT_PROTOCOL = 'http'
__author__ = 'api.jscudder (Jeff Scudder)'
||api.jscudder (Jeff Scudder)|