cancel - cancel jobs
[ -E ] [ -U
] [ -a ] [ -h
] [ -u
] [ -x ] [
cancel cancels existing print jobs. The -a option will remove
all jobs from the specified destination.
The following options are recognized by cancel:
Unlike the System V printing system, CUPS allows printer names to
contain any printable character except SPACE, TAB, "/", or "#".
Also, printer and class names are not case-sensitive.
Administrators wishing to prevent unauthorized cancellation of
jobs via the -u option should require authentication for
Cancel-Jobs operations in cupsd.conf(5).
lp(1), lpmove(8), lpstat(1),
- Forces encryption when connecting to the server.
- -U username
- Specifies the username to use when connecting to the server.
- Cancel all jobs on the named destination, or all jobs on all
destinations if none is provided.
- -h hostname[:port]
- Chooses an alternate server.
- -u username
- Cancels jobs owned by username.
- Deletes job data files in addition to canceling.
Copyright 2007-2013 by Apple Inc.