cancel - cancel jobs
The cancel command cancels print jobs.
If no destination or id is specified, the currently printing job on the default destination is canceled.
The following options are recognized by cancel:
Unlike the System V printing system, CUPS allows printer names to contain any printable character except SPACE, TAB, "/", or "#". Also, printer and class names are not case-sensitive.
Cancel the current print job:
- Cancel all jobs on the named destination, or all jobs on all
destinations if none is provided.
- Forces encryption when connecting to the server.
- -h hostname[:port]
- Specifies an alternate server.
- -U username
- Specifies the username to use when connecting to the server.
- -u username
- Cancels jobs owned by username.
- Deletes job data files in addition to canceling.
Cancel job "myprinter-42":
Cancel all jobs:
Administrators wishing to prevent unauthorized cancellation of jobs via the -u option should require authentication for Cancel-Jobs operations in
CUPS Online Help (http://localhost:631/help)
Copyright © 2007-2016 by Apple Inc.