Wish to my dear readers, a blessed joyful 2013 year filled with good health, happiness, love, hope faith and good moments!
Enjoy 2013 and be good!
More helpful Articles
- Man alone Opens or Closes the Door to Heaven – Bulgarian Priest ( Elder ) Atanas Arolski passed to Christ aged 95
- Speed up WordPress / Joomla CMS and MySQL server on Linux with tmpfs ram file system / Decrease Website pageload times with RAM caching
- Christ is Risen! Truly He is Risen! Happy Easter! / The Miracle of the Holy Fire in Jerusalem
- Great and Holy Friday / Friday of the Crucifix (Remembrance of the holy saving sufferings of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Life going nowhere …
- The meaning of life – Thoughts of a life meaning seeker
- Star Trek (2009) – The Future Begins short movie feedback
- The New Year
- Skype on Nokia ExpressMusic 5800 with Fring
- Trip to Borovetz resort Bulgaria and How to drive like a man ;)
- Exaltation of the Holy Cross day in the Bulgarian Orthodox Church / Veneration of the Holy cross church feast
- Life is a Miracle / Jivot je cudo an awesome Serbian must see movie by Emir Kosturica
- Kragulevo’s Trip :)
- Feast of Saint Stephen’s martyrdom in Bulgarian Orthodox Church / Saint Stephen the first Christian Saint
- My 17 years old, first in line Cousin Stanislav died in a motorcycle accident :(
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 2:01 am and is filed under Everyday Life, Various. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.