- Is it possible mail server to work on alternative port to 25?
- How to list and delete mail queue on Qmail / Sendmail / Postfix and Exim SMTP server
- Install Sendmail mail server on Debian GNU / Linux
- How to configure Exim to relay mail to remote SMTP server on Debian and Ubuntu
- How to change mail sent from in Nagios on Debian GNU/Linux 6
- How to copy / clone installed packages from one Debian server to another
- Fix to mail forwarding error “Received-SPF: none (domain.com: domain at maildomain does not designate permitted sender hosts)
- How to clean QMAIL mail server filled Queue with spam mail messages
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 at 6:49 pm and is filed under Exim, System Administration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.